LogMeIn just released findings of a new global report revealing current market trends and business threats. The global survey, which polled 1,000 IT professionals across North America and Europe found that while 88 percent of IT respondents acknowledge the importance of endpoint management, nearly one third don’t know how many endpoints they manage.
IT teams are faced with multiple security risks, but still don’t focus on proactive measures.
According to the report, 58 percent of IT professionals consider malware as their top security concern, followed by ransomware at 48 percent, while 40 percent rank cloud security breaches as a top concern. Despite this, only 52 percent of IT professionals take measures to proactively address security concerns before a breach occurs.
Lack of endpoint management leaves significant holes in a security strategy.
Shockingly, 30 percent of IT professionals do not know how many endpoint devices exist within their organization. Those who do report an average of 750 endpoints including servers, employee computers and mobile devices. Though 71 percent of IT professionals claim they are actively addressing security on hardware, 44 percent are not actively addressing security on software and 52 percent are not addressing it on mobile devices.
Benefits of Redbot iSOC MDR
- Affordable Simple Pricing
- Dedicated Senior Level Engineer
With a dedicated account engineer your company will have a 24/7/365 security expert at your fingertips monitoring and responding to anything that sets off alarms and red flags on your network.
- Redbot Security’s Engineers become your single point of contact for your account
- Can be implemented as an extension to your IT Team
- Provides actionable remediation recommendations
- Routine and Non-Routine task to improve security posture
- Each engineer is backed by a team of security experts internal to Redbot Security
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Managed detection and response is a service that allows organizations better understand their security threat landscape in order to enhance threat detection and response capabilities. This is real time 24/7 monitoring, Including Cloud Sensor Monitoring for AZURE, AWS, Office 365, GSuite, Box and more!
- Comprehensive Log Collection and Compliance
Log management is a crucial component for compliance regulations such as PCI, HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley. This typically is a full-time job since the work is tedious and time consuming. We do all the heavy lifting for you!
- Monitoring user behavior
- Collecting, aggregating and classifying compliance related data
- Regularly assessing vulnerabilities
- Analyzing data and providing necessary reports
- Reducing time and costs of audit preparation
In effect, you significantly scale back your cybersecurity budget while improving the value of your threat detection and response strategy. Learn More About Redbot iSOC MDR or Contact us for a free consultation / quote.